Saturday 16 August 2014

More Airbourne Fun!

It's 3 down and only 1 day left to go of this year's airshow (small sob). 

On Friday I watched the flying from my window, making the trip to the end of the road for the Red Arrows & the Typhoon. Me and Helen also watched the Lancasters from a field near me and were lucky enough to have our own private flypast from them!



Helen waiting for Lancasters
Good enough view?
I got buzzed by The Reds
Today I returned to 'my' spot on the beach to geek away. We finally had a day where the sun stayed out, making everything seem extra sparkly and the colour schemes on the various planes flying really pop.

Here's a few piccies -

*insert witty "it's raining men" comment here*
Tutor
P51 Mustang
This is how close the reds get!

The Lancasters over the pier



The Battle Of Britain Memorial Flight's Spitfire
Dakota over the pier
Vampire
The Blades crazy flying again

2 seat Spitfire
The Mighty Typhoon!

A big thanks to everyone who's favourited, like or left comments on my photos on Twitter and Facebook, if you like these then there are a whole lot more over on my Flickr account.

Love Jen
XxxX














No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...